memories

">

Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally

I've taken a big step forward out of the darkness ...

it took me 2 hours, and I've sorted all my finances out. I had the money but no inclination before ... and I'm damn lucky that I didn't end up in court ... but I'm bang up to date with all my bills ... finally.

and ... Jayde and I fly to Spain on Monday to view villas and villages.

Now, all I need to do is sort out my house, purge it, pack it, clean it, get it valued and on the market. Oh yes, and sell the car and buy a smaller second hand city model.

One step, one breath, at a time.

<3

3 comments:

  1. Boo .... I'm so happy and relieved for you. And thrilled for you and the move to Spain! Where in Spain? I want to move to Madrid. LOVE that city!
    Love to you, my friend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Have a wonderful time looking at villas. What an exciting adventure you're embarking on! Cliff is smiling down on you and so proud of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete