memories

">

Saturday, February 11, 2012

An update on that dude called Joe

So, we never managed to find a mutual evening when ....

a. I wasn't in a good place and he would have ended up listening to me wax lyrical, or worse, boo about how much I miss my soulmate.
b. he wasn't around (and I have to admit that a couple of my male friends' suspicion that he MAY be married could be true)
c. but then, he really blew it ...
c.1. he called me "sexy" (Cliff thought I was but called me "beautiful")
c.2. then it got worse. I got a text, and he said (verbatim) ... "you look sexy, but are you LOL xxxx" Oh fuck off you stupid
little boy. You just don't touch my mind in special places, and you never could.

4 comments:

  1. phht. Glad the proof-of-being-a-peon came quickly and clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ass!!! If he is married, I feel sorry for his wife. I believe Cliff was watching out for you!!

    Hugs from New Jersey
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. yes, am glad I never bothered x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolute jerk. Ignoramus of the 1st degree. Good thing he did it right away before you actually met and was at dinner together. Imagine the scene then as I know public or not, I pretty much express myself in those situations. LOL. I'm sorry you had to experience this, but it wasn't right. We have to go through wrong to know when right happens!

    ReplyDelete