memories

">

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time to remember it's not about me

I don't want to blog about the details, but I have to be strong for the family now. It's not about me. It's about someone who I love very much and respect. Tomorrow I will be my husband's wife and do what's right ... remember it's about this person, not at all about me. Make my husband proud.

Today, I will be strong and sort my bills finally.

Today, I will be strong enough to admit that I'm not capable of making phone calls. Tomorrow I will not need to for I shall see my family in the flesh. Be there for them, as they were for me.

Today, I will distract myself by attempting to reply to emails, Facebook posts and making headway on my new business, whilst learning how my new laptop works.

Today, I will prepare myself for tomorrow by being positive.

Tomorrow I will be strong. Tomorrow I will make Cliff proud.

3 comments:

  1. you always make Cliff proud. miss talking to you like in the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. I have many days like this since my DH passed. I have followed your blog, just know you seem stronger than you believe.

    Peace and Light,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too Susan xxxx

    Michele, welcome, I shall check your profile to see if you have a blog and connect :-)

    ReplyDelete