memories

">

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You Chelsea

Ohhhhhhh, these lyrics

and here's U2 singing it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been in that deep dark place recently. Battling the darkness. These words have reached me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time to walk towards the light again. Clean the house. Look after myself properly. Only I can choose to do that ... only I am accountable .... only I can choose my attitude.

Never forget, you always have a choice.

2 comments:

  1. This song reached me too when Chelsea posted it on Facebook. You are so right that we choose our attitude. It's a conscious decision that I have to make every minute, and I don't always make the best choice. But these lyrics are playing over in my head today and are inspiring. Have a good day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO have a choice and you have chosen to come join us in a bit over 8 days!!!!! And that darkness will be banished for a wonderful weekend!!! I cannot wait to see your face and to watch you smile .... even if you do cry tears of joy.
    Can.
    Not.
    Wait!!!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete