memories

">

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stay






































I had a dream last night



You were there



You held my hand so tight



I thought I'd just died



Do you remember?



When we used to have



So much fun



I used to cry sometimes



Those days are gone



Did you remember?



Do you remember?



I wanna go back to







Back to the days



When I needed



A little more fun



When I believed I



I believed



I could fly so high



Through the clouds



Tear down these walls



If just for one day



Tear down these walls



I need you to stay



Stay



Turning back time to



Times we made love



All day



Under the sun



When I believed I



I believed



I could fly so high



Through the clouds



Tear down these walls



If just for one day



Tear down these walls



I need you to stay



Stay






video

video

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Boo. So little words say so very much and how so many of us feel. Thank-you for sharing. Very beautiful and exactly how I feel today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his laugh. love your words. i am wishing the same thing so very much. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crying.....so much joy to so much pain, sigh...no words boo <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete