memories

">

Monday, May 2, 2011

He's dead

Osama bin Laden is dead.

I'm feeling quiet and reflective today.

Thinking about Kim and Abby.

Thinking about 9/11 and all those people who died and their grieving families.

Thinking about friends in and from the Middle East.

Thinking and wondering about what is going to happen now.

I wish everyone in the world could watch this video ... would it even make a difference? Hatred is such a waste of emotion and energy, but it is so so powerful and frightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEGHdQO7WA

I wish you peace, all of you.

3 comments:

  1. "killing, more killing, endless."
    I have that quote running in my mind this morning. Can't remember who said it, or what the second half is. Killing. More killing. Endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Boo, that's pretty heavy. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, stop by my blog and pick up a Versatile Blogger Award button. Then mention my blog, list 15 other blogs to receive the award (I thought I linked to the ones I gave but the links don't seem to work), then list 7 to 10 secrets about yourself. This takes a long time!

    ReplyDelete