memories

">

Friday, February 18, 2011

C'mon Boo ... get it together

Nicky


I don't know what's wrong with me.

I had to call work this morning and arrange to take today as annual leave.

I slept through till 17h30.

And now I can't sleep.

Not only that ... the house is a tip ... the dogs need grooming ... I still haven't packed ... or booked my "Meet & Greet" parking at the airport ... and my flight leaves in a few hours.

I don't know what's wrong with me ... because I'm looking forward to this break in Portugal with Nicky. I can't wait actually.
Nicky's managed to buy a villa, pack all her shit up, clean her apartment in Putney and has arranged for her 3 dogs to be flown out on Monday. Photos of pups are below ... there is no photo of Phoebe because she is a horrible tasmanian devil-dog ... and she bites you if you leave the house.

C'mon Boo ... get your shit together. Your flight leaves soonish.

FFS.


2 comments:

  1. It will all feel better once you arrive.

    Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will :-)

    I have packed - it took me 5 minutes FFS.

    And about to book valet parking x

    ReplyDelete