memories

">

Sunday, November 14, 2010

If only

I had a dream.

So vivid.

Beautiful in its simplicity.

He was holding me and I had my arms around his neck ... he was swaying me gently and talking to me.

I can't remember what he was saying because all I could focus on was the magic of seeing him, touching him ... and best of all, nuzzling his neck. I remember gasping aloud when I breathed him in.

And I told him how much I missed him.

If only he could for real.

But even in dreams, it's so wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. I love those dreams. I don't have them often, but when I do have them I believe that they are a visit from him. Some would say that's crazy, but I don't believe it is. I believe when we're sleeping is when we are most open and available to their souls connecting with us. And while I love feeling connected to him again, I always feel the let down when I wake up and realize that I'm in our bed without him. Very bittersweet. I hope that the sweet outweighs the bitter for you, my friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too and don't think it's crazy at all. These dreams seem to occur when I need him most. They are bittersweet but the sweet is worth the bitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, so happy you got a visit :)

    ReplyDelete