memories

">

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thankful for things unsaid

There are some things that have to remain unsaid. And will.

There are some secrets that will never pass my lips. Ever.

But I am grateful for them.

They made Cliff the man he was.

And he was mine.

----------------------------------------------------------

I have just received the best news about a very close friend.

Let's just say that she's had a scare.

But the results are excellent, negative even.

And now my heart rate is returning to normal.

Another thing remaining unsaid, or only partially said ... to protect her privacy.

I cried happy tears when she shared the news because ...

I could barely breathe, let alone concentrate till I knew, because I love her.

------------------------------------------------------------

And, sometimes secrets make the taste of them all the more delectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment