memories

">

Friday, October 9, 2009

Exhausted, excited and just a little wobbly

Having to get ready for my break in Savannah has left me exhausted, which shows just how much Cliff fundamentally helped me. Everything's done, so at least I can relax this evening.

I am excited about seeing Karen, Mike and Ronnie the wonderdog.

I am happy because Carolyn is joining us next Friday evening (and the following day) and it will be wonderful to have some time to catch up properly. Not only that, intuitively, I know that she and Karen will get along really well.

But, I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because I am going without him.

I'll carry him in my heart.

I'll carry him in my locket.

I wonder if he'll take a break from flying around the cosmos and flit down to Georgia for a while.

5 comments:

  1. I hope your trip is more relaxing than your preparation for it! I wish you a wonderful journey and visit with your friends. Cliff will be right there with you.

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Carrieboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know he will. he's always watching out for you. have a safe trip. take a lot of pictures. enjoy your friends. and if you get to feeling "wobbly" hold the locket, yours/his, in your fingers. he's with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both xxxx It will be a lovely trip, it's always the anticipation of doing things that makes me wobbly. Will be all good when I am actually there. Hugs to you both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful trip. Relax and enjoy the ride, then let your friends spoil you and look after you as you deserve.
    And you know you won't be alone - Cliff will be there with you every inch of the way.
    J xxx
    PS And we expect lots of photos when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi J - I'm back! I think he was there with me you know? I dreamed of him so vividly each night. It was a great relaxing trip and I only boo'd once (or twice), so I feel ready to tackle the rest of the year now xxx

    ReplyDelete