memories

">

Sunday, September 27, 2009

He was there twice

I felt ill, really ill.

And kept waking up through the night.

Each time I awoke, he was there, holding me close.

I know he was. I even thanked him for staying with me all night.

It wasn't a dream - he WAS there.

Or am I losing my sanity again?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Then last night I had a nightmare about spiders

And called to him for help

He got rid of the spiders

But that WAS a dream.

10 comments:

  1. i'm sure he was there while you felt your worst, and in a way, he was there to get rid of the spiders. i hope you are feeling better, Boo. you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hon, yes am feeling better. Hope you are too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Cliff was there and taking care of you. What a special gift!

    Glad we're all feeling better. What was in the air last week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just glad it's gone! Good to hear you are better too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had both visits and dreams too. I wake up feeling different when it is a visit--I feel safe is the best way to describe it.

    It is always a very special thing when I see him like that. Makes me think there is more out there...

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, safe sums it up. No other word for it xxx and there is more out there, for sure HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe he was there, too. Matt seems to be there for me when I need him the most. What a blessing that is. I'm glad you're feeling better! (((BIG HUGS))) and love to you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so good to hear from you Andrea, have been thinking about you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to finally get to meet you at the next conference! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's great that you will be there too xx

    ReplyDelete