1. Going to Savannah to visit my old friend Karen (and pretending to be Scarlett while I'm there)
2. Having two selfish days with PJ, so that we can revel in the fact that we truly understand each other and know how we both feel and fear. And laugh and share memories about our husbands.
3. Going to Australia next year to see Geoff, Andrew and Cathy-Anne. Meeting Geoff's wife and children :-) Seeing all the Yule Family and Samih and Helen again. Then having a stopover in Singapore so that I can spend a couple of days with Kendra and her family.
4. Our school reunion this September - OMG I can't wait for this one. It is going to be fun and laughter non-stop. I hope I behave ... last time I ended up smoking in the refectory and getting filthy looks off the (then) Headmaster.
5. The satisfaction I will get from getting various things finished on the house.
6. Throwing myself back into Innovation projects at work, and enjoying the networking and job satisfaction that goes with the territory.
7. Making him proud of me.
8. Seeing my counsellor again.
Clearly, I'm having a good day ... but that's not a bad list is it?