memories

">

Monday, June 1, 2009

Smoking is cool

I have NO intention of ever giving up my Marlboro Lites. EVEN my counsellor said I shouldn’t yet.

WTF should I?

A couple of friends at work laugh with me often about this at work. They say it's because I don't care if I die at the moment. What frightens me is that it's true. I am scared that I have no fear.

On the other hand, I feel bad that I may die before my terriers (better known as my terrorists).

BUT I have made proviso in my will for Manda and Mick to be their legal guardians should I die before them.

If you had to put everyone you know into categories of Winnie-the-Pooh characters (which I do regularly … and it serves me well as a measure of peoples’ personalities), I would doubtless be Eeyore at this period of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment