memories

">

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lost future and broken dreams




At the resort we got married in Jamaica, they left you a “Thought for the day” on your pillow each evening.

One of these was an old Armenian saying, “May you grow old on one pillow.”

On our first wedding anniversary, we went to Paris for a long weekend, and booked dinner and the show at the Moulin Rouge (http://www.moulinrouge.fr/home-flash-gb.html) where they complimented me on my choice of handbag - in fact I was the only person not searched before going into the show. "Enchanté , madame." We also took a river cruise on the River Seine and I faithfully shut my eyes under the Wishing Bridge, praying for a long, happy marriage together, and good health so that we could grow old together.

We were both givers in life. Always helping others.

Why YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment