memories

">

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I remember him

I Remember Him (author unknown)

In the rising of the sun and its going down, I remember him
In the blowing of the wind and in the chill of winter, I remember him
In the opening of buds and in the rebirth of spring, I remember him
In the warmth of the sun and the peace of the summer, I remember him
In the rustling of the beauty of autumn, I remember him
In the beginning of the year and when it ends, I remember him
When I am weary and in need of strength, I remember him
When I am lost and sick at heart, I remember him
When I have joys and yearn to share, I remember him
So long as I live, he shall live,
For he is now a part of me, As I remember him
Because he has been here, I will be different than I would have been
I will have to become his legacy
He travels with me into tomorrow
He may have died, but love never ends

thanks to CarrieBoo for this one



No comments:

Post a Comment